Tower Defence Extreme Tower Defence Extreme

Unplayable

Freezes after the first wave, appears to be nothing more than a copy-pasted Feronato tutorial anyway.

Valdamoon responds:

Make sure that you click the slider bar, Maybe you should check out your system statistics.
Or update your flash.

FIX ARMORBOT FOR GOD'S SAKE

great game, etc

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

Good concept

The concept is great, but the game scales at a poor speed and becomes rapidly unplayable.

I took me approximately 18,000 pixels to get to level 8, then up to 65,000 pixels to get to level 9.

Once I actually -hit- level 9, the pixels were almost too small to see, and indeed -were- too small for your collision detection algorithm to see, because most pixels passed through my tree unharmed and nearly invisible and ended the level almost instantly.

Also missing and sorely needed is highscores. Whatever happened to armorbot, anyway?

Pixel Pixel

Pretty

Great graphics, aesthetic and mechanics.

It's just a shame it's so bloody short - I finished and unlocked everything on my first run.

An infinite mode with highscores would be a great addition.

FWG Evolution FWG Evolution

Excellent, but

Please, a way to mute the godawful piano cover of the godawful song by godawful linkin park.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Jesus.

I think there should be a mandatory ban for commenting with "I don't have flash 10" and leaving a poor score. It's a free, tiny download. Your flash player even prompts you to update itself.

This is a very tidy port. It runs a bit slow in places, but it's great fun.

TreeTD: Tree TowerDefence TreeTD: Tree TowerDefence

Congratulations.

Excellent game.

Frantic Frantic

...

Decent idea. Runs fast. Good variety of enemies, interesting fire patterns on the bosses.

But.

Is is actually possible to die? I can count the amount of times I got hit in the entire game on one hand. I never actually felt threatened by the enemies. In the rare case that I could possibly take damage, I had the choice of an all-destroying laser or an all-protecting shield to see me through.

And that's without powerups.

Once I had some rocket wingmen in place, aiming wasn't necessary. It became a game of avoid the slow moving lasers and catch the slow moving gold.

And why does the gold all drift to the right?

I never felt the need to buy armor, and I didn't need the "permanently upgraded" powerup, because there were usually a whole bunch of powerups conveniently at the start of the level.

Also, the background. The menu's background is really cool, and then going to off-white-with-some-black-dots.. well it's a bit of a slap. I was hoping for something cooler.

All in all, servicable concept. The game runs well, but it's just too easy for me to play again.

StarBaron - Skirmish StarBaron - Skirmish

Fantastic

Very enjoyable. The controls were frustrating at points, and the AI was a bit weak in a few areas, but this didn't really detract from the experience.

I do hope you have plans to take this multiplayer at some point.